Title: A new theoretical model for assessment of molar mass in
Authors: Massoudi.A.H, Vahedi.H, Louie.O
Dendrimers are architechral macromolecules with a lot of branches in three-dimensional and ordered structures. They have been prepared [1,2] via multistage reaction in which the number of generations produced .The number of generations are correspond to their number of the rings . [4,3]
In this research the efficiency of computational molar mass model of the dendrimer with alcoholic ,acidic ,amine and tert-Butyl acetate groups terminated in end branches were investigated. According to our investigation a developed model was obtained, in which by the knowledge of molar masses of the core (
1-A.H.Massoudi,A. Maddahi.” Synthesis of -10- two – directional arborol for adhesion promoter in polymer - on – metal composites ”Asian Journal of Chemistry .Vol.20,No1(2008),463-467
2. G.R.Newkome ,Z.Yao, G.R.Baker,V.K.Gupta, ”Cascade Molecules: A New Approach to micelles .A - Arborol” ,J.Org.Chem.1985,50,2003-2004
3. G.R.Newkome,C.N.Moorefield, M.J.Saunders,S.H.Grossman,” Unimolecular Micelles ”,Angew.Chem., Int.Ed.Engl.1991,30,1178-1180
4. G.R.Newkome,J.K.Young,G.R.Baker,R.L.Potter-“Cascade polymers-pH Dependence of Hydrodynamic radii of Acid – Terminated Dendrimers”. Macromolecules 1993-26-2394-2396
Methylindolenines were prepared by fischer indole synthetic reaction of o,m-tolylhydrazinehydrochloride with methylisopropylketone and 2-methylcyclohexanone in acetic acid at room temperature in high yield.
o,p – Nitrophenylhydrazines were reacted with 2-methylcyclohexanone in acetic acid at reflux to give nitroindolenines , and the reaction of o,p – nitrophenylhydrazines with methylisopropylketone in acetic acid were not successful.
- Urech, E., Tagman, E., Helv. Chem. Acta, 36, 1809 (1953).
- B.Robinson ; Chem. Rev. 1963, 63 , 37 and , 1969 , 69 , 227 .
- G.M.Robinson and R.Robinson; J.Chem.Soc.,1918,113,639 and,1924 ,125,826
- R. E. Lyle and L. Skarlos ; Chem. Comm. , 1966 , 644 .
- R. B. Carlin and E. E. Fischer ; J. Am. Chem. Soc. , 1948 , 70 , 3421 .
- L.F.Fieser and R.G.Kennely; J.Am.Chem.Soc.,57,1611 (1935).